Leaseweb is a reliable and innovative hosting and cloud service provider that is ready to take your business to new heights. With over two decades of experience in the industry and locations in 17 geographical regions, we are a trusted partner for IT and digital professionals around the world.
Discover a dense network of industry-leading experts and advanced tools and resources when you join our Reseller Program. Tap into the power of partnership and collaborate with a community of like-minded professionals to drive growth and make a positive impact in the digital landscape. Whether you’re a seasoned IT pro or just starting out, Leaseweb has the expertise and resources you need to succeed.
Join our Reseller program today and reach beyond the clouds of what you thought possible.
*These discounts do not apply to third-party products and services.
Unlock your potential for growth and success with Leaseweb
Work with Leaseweb, a trusted partner and a reliable cloud services provider. Here are just some of the benefits you can expect when you join forces with us.
Access to Cutting-Edge Technology
Leaseweb Reseller Discounts
The higher your revenue, the higher the discounts! Depending on your total Monthly Recurring Fees (MRF) or an equal amount in local currency, you can receive discounts up to 30% on your monthly fee.
There are six different tiers in this program — and each tier has its own benefits. Your total MRF, calculated on the first day of each quarter, will determine your tier for that quarter.
By making the calculation every quarter, we give you the opportunity to increase your total MRF so that you receive the benefits of a higher tier. In the next quarter, if you move to a different tier, your new tier benefits will apply on any new service you order in that quarter.
Leaseweb Reseller Marketing
Our marketing materials such as case studies and PR activities provide clear insight into the quality of our products and services. This brings positive attention to the products and helps you sell faster.
- PR/Case Study - We can join forces to organize PR activities such as press releases or case studies based on your customers’ success stories.
- Reseller Branding - You may use the Leaseweb logo in accordance with our brand guidelines after written consent.
Our support benefits include personal assistance, detailed instructions on using our products, services, and more.
Dedicated Account Manager
An assigned Leaseweb Account Manager acts as the reseller’s principal contact, conducts business planning with the partner, provides account specific opportunities, and helps them take full advantage of the program.
The Knowledge Base is an extensive platform that contains detailed information and instructions about managing your products and services, including FAQs.
Service Level Agreement
The Service Level Agreement (SLA) adds an additional level of support and service to your servers. Depending on your SLA, you can get free phone support, faster response time, hardware replacement, and other benefits. Your SLA is determined by your tier. For more information about SLAs, please see our Knowledge Base article.
You are eligible to be part of the Leaseweb Reseller Program if you meet the following requirements:
Have a total Monthly Recurring Fees (MRF) of at least €500 or an equal amount in local currency.
Have a verifiable business website, company email, business name, phone number, and address.
Promptly resolve SPAM, copyright, and abuse reports of your End Users, and any other violations of the Leaseweb Sales Contract.
Being able to provide first-line support to your end-users.
Resell Leaseweb’s hosting services under your company’s name, (white label hosting) and invoice your end-users.
Reseller Terms and Conditions
Please view the Leaseweb Reseller Terms and Conditions:
- Have total Monthly Recurring Fees (MRF) of at least €500 or an equal amount in local currency.
- Have a verifiable business website, company email, business name, phone number, and address.
- Promptly resolve SPAM, copyright, and abuse reports of your End Users, and any other violations of the Leaseweb Sales Contract.
- Ability to provide first-line support to your end-users.
- Resell Leaseweb's hosting services under your company's name, (white label hosting) and invoice your end-users.
- Determination of discounts: Depending on the amount you spend on your first order as a reseller, your tier for that quarter will be determined, and you will immediately start enjoying the benefits of that tier.
- Determination of tier: Your total Monthly Recurring Fees (MRF) or an equal amount in local currency, calculated on the first day of each quarter, will determine your tier for that quarter. By making the calculation every quarter, we give you the opportunity to increase your total MRF so that you receive the benefits of a higher tier. In the next quarter, if you move to a different tier, your new tier benefits will apply on any new service you order in that quarter.
Join Leaseweb's Reseller Program
Become a reseller to receive additional benefits to help you differentiate your business and support your customers' growing demand.